This delightful free eBook (Holy Ramadan Guide) about the Holy month of Ramadan, guides you throughout the month of Ramadan (Siyam) in your day to day activities by combining very useful learning and includes beautiful artistic illustrations.
It teaches and enlightens the necessary knowledge about fasting (Sawm) during Ramadan with the help of Quranic verses, Ahadith, Common Sense and General Knowledge.
It is meant for younger as well as older readers to help themselves grow closer to Allah. Most importantly teachers and parents can use this as a resource for teaching about the purpose of Ramadan Fasting.
Between the covers they explore different facets of Islam during Ramadan, followed by Ramadan Checklist and mind stretching daily activities. Aesthetically designed, this will prove to be a valuable resource for teachers and parents who want to integrate Islam into their classroom and homes.
This Holy Ramadan Guide eBook covers the following topics, with beautiful artistic illustrations:
- The Glorious Month of Ramadan
- Du'a (prayer) in the month of Ramadan
- The Prophet's (pbuh) preaching of Ramadan
- Imam Sajjad (pbuh) welcomes the Ramadan
- Ahadith on Fasting and Ramadan
- Eighteen reasons why a Muslim Fasts?
- F.A.Q on Ramadan
- F.A.Q on Zakat al-Fitra
- E'tikaf is a form of worship
- The Ramadan Checklist
- The New Moon
- New Moon-sighting Du'a
- Brief daily activities of Ramadan - 1/2
- Brief daily activities of Ramadan - 2/2
- Common A'amal of Qadr
- Iftar - Breaking the Fast
- Brief explanation of four Sura's
The above e-Book is in PDF format; hence you need Adobe Reader 2018 installed on your computer to read it. You can download it by clicking on the above image. HolyRamadan.pdf file is 5.47MB.